KT-6808-130 3KG Mini Barrel Tumbler , Rotary Polisher, Electric Jewelry Tools
Barrel Rotary Tumber Polishing Machine
|| 230 mm X 180 mm X 100 mm
|| 6 kg
|| 3 kg
|| Length 150 mm
| Diameter 150 mm
|Tumbler inside size
|| Edge to edge 12 mm
| Angle to angle 135 mm
|| 220 V
|| 45 W
- Designed for fixed time tumbling ( From 0-60 minutes). Auto-reverse function enables through tumbling with 5 variable speeds control so that jewelreis can be polished with good care.
- New 5 kg Rotary tumbler Mini Polishing Machine for Gold & Silver Jewelry
- Barrel rotary tumbler for gold silver steel pins accessories, stainless steel parts or other small /mini metal parts.
- Excellent for polishing small jewelry items.
- Used with stainless steel shots or media to be purchased separately.
- Processing time is longer than vibratory finishing, but a distinct advantage is that the surface of work pieces get work hardened.
- Additon of burnishing compund and detergent keeps parts cool and avoids drag durring tumbling.
- This barrel mini rotary tumbler is a great hobby for beginners and great tools for experts.
These tumblers come fully assembled. Simply place the tumbler base on a sturday, level work surface
- Step 1 : Set the barrel on end and remove the lid
- Step 2 : Add steel media to the barrel depend on the max capacity
- Step 3 : Add your workpiece --Using 1 part workpieces to 4 parts media by volume,
- Step 4 : Add your compound solution to the barrel, filling the barrel to about 1/2" inch above the level of the media . ( Follow instructions on properly.)
- Step 5 : Secure the lid onto the barrel. Position barrel between roller guides.
- Step 6 : Position barrel between roller guides and start tumbling
- Step 7 : Tumbling for no more than 120 minutes
- Step 8 : Rinse the workpieces, stainless steel shot and the tumbler barrel. Dry the workpieces.